Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our team is looking for an experienced Software engineer with expertise in 4G / 5G communications systems. You will perform software engineering on a team to design, develop, integrate and test 4G based eNodeB software. This involves working with other software developers on the team as well as subcontractors, interface with other software teams and the verification team. You will participation in customer design reviews, Q&A and project status on all aspects of the 4G eNodeB development and support the product owner on software deliveries. This position requires a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Not needed prior to starting.
• Knowledge of 4G/5G Layer 1, 2 and 3 protocol stacks as well as higher application layers
• Knowledge of network management systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a local/virtual team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships
• Prior experience managing requirements baselines and deriving system level, hardware, and software requirements specifications and interface documents.
• Experience interacting with customer and vendors and presenting at requirements and design reviews
• Knowledge of 4G core network operation and user equipment interactions with a 4G base station
• Experience supporting software teams and verification teams with requirements interpretation and test result review
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Satellite communications
• Experience with modeling and simulation To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 1,000,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Posting ID: 602947907Posted: 2021-03-01