Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career! Location
Various International Locations Responsibilities * Ability to read and interpret blueprint and estimate materials required.
* Fully comprehends Electrical theory and NFPA 70 National Electrical Code.
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
* Switchgear and device installation and termination.
* Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
* Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
* Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
* Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors
* Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
* Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
* Place conduit, pipes or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated * Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
* Other duties assigned by management. Job Requirements * Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret US Government Clearance
* Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7-years total construction experience, 3-years working as an apprentice under a Journeyman Electrician. * Must have completed formal apprenticeship program
* Must have taken and passed the Master Electrical Test
* Must have an OSHA or EM-385 safety training certificate
* Must be willing to deploy to project sites worldwide to complete construction projects.
* A high school diploma is preferred. Preferred Qualifications * Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
* Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
* Innovation - Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
* Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
* Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
* Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
* Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
* Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks. Physical Requirements and Work Conditions * Must be able to lift tool, materials, equipment in excess of 50lbs.
* Must be able to work from all types of ladders and perform work at various heights. * Wear personal protective equipment as required by OSHA and EM-385. Who We Are About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company's website is www.caliburnintl.com. This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law. Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.