View all jobs
Senior Java / .Net Developer (Active TS SCI with Polygraph)
Chantilly, VA · Information Technology Volume Integration, LLC partners with our customers to deliver leading edge "Big Data" analytics solutions.
By leveraging our teams' extensive experience in cloud capabilities and emerging technologies, we design and deploy custom solutions to unique and evolving challenges. Volume employees and their families are our number one priority, while also ensuring our customer's mission and success remain the primary focus and objective.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems in cyber security, big data, and machine learning, come be a part of our dynamic team!Job Description
Volume Integration is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Senior Java / .Net Developer. This position will be a part of our team at our customer site in the Chantilly, VA area.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
Qualifications and Education:
- Design, build, and deploy highly scalable, resilient, performant services.
- Develop code using various programming and scripting languages.
- Work in an integrated team environment to continually improve DevOps posture.
- Maintain responsibility for software components ensuring proper standards, testing, and best practices are followed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar and 10 years of experience. Year of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- 10+ years' .NET experience
- Ability to read, learn, understand, and then update existing .NET code independently.
- Experience with the Visual Studio development environment.
- Experience with Java development.
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph Clearance
Many Volume positions require an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Volume Integration, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posting ID: 567176673Posted: 2020-08-08