Americare has earned both the 2020 Customer Approved and Employee Approved awards from Lincoln, Nebraska-based healthcare-intelligence firm NRC Health!
- Access to Wages on Demand - Get Paid Before Payday!
- Free Meals During Shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
Certified Nurse Aide
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America's heartland. Men and women who have served sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in countless ways both small and great. Now it's our turn to help. We consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of person-centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we make. Person-centered care comes alive in our communities and truly makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and our co-workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend their community as a great place to work. To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their salary expectations.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their salary expectations.
Our Certified Nurse Aide is an employee certified to care for physical and emotional needs of residents in an Americare skilled or assisted living facility. Employee provides residents with direct care to assure quality of life in a home like environment while offering additional support to family and visitors. Maintains professional behavior while functioning as an interdisciplinary team member meeting state and federal guidelines.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Provide personal care to residents.
- Ability to provide direct physical and emotional care to resident including, but not limited to personal hygiene, transferring, lifting, maintain records, confidentiality and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Accurately observe record and report resident care, condition or needs as well as concerns.
- Communicate through "report" to staff on preceding and oncoming shifts.
- Demonstrate ability to apply restorative nursing/ therapy techniques to assist resident.
- High school graduate and minimum age of 18 years of age
- Licenses/Certifications: Completion Certified Nursing Assistant
Benefits of Joining our Team
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing industry
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
- Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
We offer employees access to wages on demand
Posting ID: 547444924Posted: 2020-09-07