To provide the fastest and most pleasant guest service by performing the duties related to the front porch.
1. Actively communicates with every guest including greeting, thanking, offering a choice of bag type, and performing any other courtesy guideline.
2. Properly bags guests' orders to insure purchases are not damaged.
3. Works well with all co-workers and supervisors.
4. Places guest's purchases in grocery cart or hands bags to the guest and sincerely offers assistance to the guest's vehicle.
5. Performs price checks.
6. Relay guest problems to supervisor.
7. Retrieves carts from parking lot.
8. Cleans front end, break room, rest rooms, lobby, parking lot, etc.
9. Cleans garbage and debris from carts and baskets.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
5. Ability to retrieve and push in shopping carts.
6. Ability to bend and lift to load customer orders into cars.
7. Effective communication and customer service skills.
Posting ID: 572124772Posted: 2020-10-20