Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with stabilization and walking/transfers
- Alzheimer's Care
- Pet Care
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay starting at $12.00/hourly.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply online now!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 602423290Posted: 2021-01-28