Organization Vibra + ErnestGreenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking PRN Dietary Aides/Cooks to join our team!
Click on the link to check out the website: http://grrh.ernesthealth.com
The Diet Aide assists in the service of meals for patients, visitors, and staff. Diet Aide may be responsible for any of the following tasks: unpacking and visually inspecting food stock; preparing, pouring, and portioning food; carrying heavy trays, pots, etc.; delivering meals to patients; maintaining sanitary work environment and food handling; cleaning work station area and equipment; washing dishes, pots, silverware, etc.
The Cook is responsible for providing healthy food for patients, employees, and visitors. Prepares food ensuring that strict safety standards are followed. Creates menus and orders supplies for the hospital kitchen and cafeteria. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice. Minimum Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent in education or experience required.
- Food Handlers license preferred. (Dietary Aide)
- Food Handlers license required. (Cook)
- Patient related service experience preferred.
- CPR certification preferred.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Knowledge of patient diets and safe food handling requirements and use of Nutritional Care Manual.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Posting ID: 571642315Posted: 2020-09-30