Title Clerk (Automotive)Full-Time Position
Competitive Pay Plan!
A new vehicle automotive dealer in Charleston SC is seeking an experienced Title Clerk for our fast-growing dealership! Applicant must be able to work at a fast pace with minimal errors, multi-task, and be a dependable team player. Knowledge in automotive tag and title work is required. Additional experience with accounting is preferred.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Healthcare and Dental insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
Responsibilities - Title Clerk:
- Process vehicle Tag and Title paperwork on all new and used vehicles sold both in state and out of state.
- Maintain strict compliance with all Title laws and filing requirements.
- Issue checks to tag Registration Offices for fees due and refund checks to customers on an as needed basis.
- Accurately record and file completed vehicle sales deals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems specific to vehicle titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Process Dealer Trade paperwork
- General accounting and related tasks when required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements - Title Clerk:
- Automotive accounting experience preferred
- DealerTrack DMS experience preferred
- Tag and Title experience
- Notary Public certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task
- Effective Communication Skills
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 561427378Posted: 2020-07-01