Temporary Full-TimeOverviewAre you looking for a stable temporary position where you can earn extra money? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are now accepting applications for a full-time Dining Room Attendant to commit to a temporary work assignment. You will ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. The Dining Room Attendant works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.What makes this opportunity right for you:
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including plating and serving food to residents, busing and setting tables, and stocking food and dishes.
- You will connect with residents each meal.
- You'll work stable full-time hours for a set temporary period.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You are looking for a temporary opportunity to earn a stable wage.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train you.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.EOE/ADAPM18
Posting ID: 576555292Posted: 2020-09-29