Home Instead of Charleston is the largest non-medical, in-home care provider in the tricounty area...and we are GROWING! We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team as a CAREGiver! No experience? No problem! At Home Instead, we provide you with top quality, PAID training to make you successful in your role!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for seniors, helping them to stay safe and independent. The Home Instead network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours.
Entry level CAREGivers provide companionship and conversation for clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, grooming and toileting assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have a warm heart and passion for caring for others
- Be coachable and willing to learn
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a reliable vehicle and proof of car insurance
- $300 Sign-On Bonus
- Minimal Essential Coverage Health Plans
- Proper personal protective equipment to keep you safe and healthy!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401k plans
- Vacation Bonuses and Flexible Scheduling
- A kind and supportive office staff to help you every step of the way!
All necessary PPE in stock for employees.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611107649Posted: 2021-03-08