Tool Crib Manager $22-$27/hr; 1st shift
- Owns and manages the storeroom inventory (SAP, Tool Crib Management, Inventory Control, Maintenance Planning)
- Must be able to use excel and navigate/utilize other computer software
- Manage inventory levels by establishing min/max quantities based on part availability and lead times
- Consult with engineers and other technicians about what spares need to be kept on hand
- Track parts when ordered and maintain a visual management system that will display what the status is of a part that is on order
- Checks availability of materials and initiates the procurement of unavailable items
- Obtains most recent version of drawings for any special tooling when required to be kept on hand as a spare
- Verifies that all parts that need to be repaired are tracked and items are being repaired correctly and in a timely manner
- Tracks spares that are on order and keep inventory levels current
- Be proactive in finding issues with inventory that could have a negative impact on cost and correcting the issue promptly
- Ensure that adequate spare parts are available to minimize downtime
- Maintains an inventory of parts for the equipment utilizing the CMMS and verifying the accuracy of the information held within
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 588304273Posted: 2020-11-20