Have you worked in the janitorial industry? Do you have Supervisor experience? Are you looking for a step up in your career? If yes, then we want to hear from you! We deliver high quality janitorial services and provide direct communication to our clients -- and great Supervisors are essential to our success.
As the Supervisor, you are expected to "own your inspections, " work with the customers, and coordinate the cleaning crews. You are the right hand person to the Area Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• Afternoon Shift 3:30pm-10pm
• Oversees custodial work, maintaining a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency
• Check on all properties to ensure cleaning equipment is in working order and maintained
• Conducts inspections and investigates client's complaints of the building to check for cleanliness and advises subordinates of found conditions and methods of correction
• Proper use of chemicals, supplies, and equipment and ability to train new employees on same
• Cover staffing shortages or identify other employees to cover shifts
• Vacuums, sweeps, and mops floors; dusts, polishes, cleans, and moves furniture.
• Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms.
• Removes trash, places in dumpsters, and replaces liners.
• Cleaning glass and desktops.
• Monitor and control supplies and amenities, while minimize waste within all areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Special Requirements/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Required to arrive to work on time and also work overtime hours as needed.
• Required to undergo a training program and participate in refresher training as needed.
Posting ID: 568989756Posted: 2020-10-02