Begin your new and exciting career with Builders Installed Products, part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Become a part of a growing company with opportunities to develop new skills and build a career!
How would you like extra $$$$ in your pocket?
*** Experienced Insulation installers a $1,000 Sign-on bonus and an additional $1,000 bonus after 6 months ****
*** $500 Sign-on with no experience and an additional $500 bonus after 6 months***
Spray Foam insulation workers spray into exterior walls and attics before drywall, paneling, or plaster walls are put in place in new construction or major renovations.
About the Role:
- You will load and log materials onto the truck and make a notation of returned materials
- Erect ladders and scaffolds
- You will check netting/poly for areas that may need blocking, and prepare machine by checking oil, belts, and obstructions
- You will operate equipment that injects foam insulation by carrying/holding a hose up to 150 feet long and weigh up to 56 lbs.
- Maintain equipment, truck and tools housekeeping, and maintenance
- Comply with OSHA and company safety guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as required based on company and customer needs
Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- Experience in the construction industry, experience installing insulation a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience with exterior/interior spray painting
- Must be able to work in tight places or in high places from ladders or scaffolding. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding repeatedly in a day.
- Must be able to frequently bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist, and knees with spray hose in hand.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid time off/ Holiday Paid
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- On the job training
- Paid Certification (if Applicable)
- Bonuses (if Applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
IBP is an equal opportunity employer
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 606433681Posted: 2021-02-24