EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Regional Director of Automotive Reconditioning Operations to help us drive our fixed operations business and assist with our expansive national growth. Our headquarters is in Charlotte, NC but this position is open to candidates within the continental US. This position will require extensive travel up to 80%.
The Regional Reconditioning Director will help in driving the growth and daily operational success of our team across the country. To build the brand, the Recon Director champions our business model and embodies the vision to be among the greatest retailers in the country. To manage the business, the Recon Coach is accountable for achieving the desired targets for volume, quality and time standards, guest satisfaction, profitability, market share and brand identity.
- Be an inspirational leader. Motivate, counsel, and monitor team performance
- Utilize the EchoPark Automotive Reconditioning Process
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments
- Treat our reconditioning teammates with respect and compassion, understand they have a life outside of work
- Provide an outstanding culture of communication
- Provide honest, transparent feedback
- Use your skills and influence to remove roadblocks for your team
- Make sure each member of your team achieves their annual training and development goals
- Keep an open mind about how we can constantly innovate
- Have fun and celebrate with your team when they achieve their goals
- Monitor daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records
- Take ownership of high-quality reconditioning standards that minimize comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality
- Coordinate the reconditioning phase of the overall used vehicle supply-chain with buyer team and retail team
- Manage sublet work relationships, holding vendors accountable for on-time delivery at negotiated rates
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA's right-to-know
- forecast goals and objectives for the department / individuals, and strive to meet them as a team leader
- Consistently exceed associate's expectations
- Demonstrated Automotive Reconditioning Leadership
- 10+ Years in a regional leadership position
- Ability to travel (up to 80-100% of the time)
- Success in building teams, driving accountability and developing a culture of positivity
EchoPark Automotive offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical / Pharmacy
You can read more about our benefits at www.echoparkcareers.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posting ID: 601982695Posted: 2021-01-27