1st shift Monday-Friday 8-5
Clinical Care Duties
• Daily clinics are prepared for in advance
• Completes patient work ups to include...
-Quality measure reconciliation
• Works prescription refills according to practice policy
• Performs precise capillary phlebotomy
Clinical Operations Duties
• Schedules appointments
• Updates pharmacy information
• Demonstrates an understanding of Immunization, Lab Order, Charge and Problem entry as well as their associated workflows.
• Reviews encounter forms for orders
• Patient education is distributed at each visit as needed
• Follows operating instructions and notifies appropriate personnel of any malfunctions.
• Cleans and prepares exam rooms prior to and in between patient appointments
• Complies with legal regulations as assigned
-daily cleaning and refrigeration temperature logs
-eye wash station logs
-medication sample logs
• Completes required CEU's
Patient Care Duties
• Greets and guides patients through their visits
• Answers and processes incoming calls.
• Identifies and distributes patient educational materials
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.