Serenity Nurse Aide Academy is seeking a Registered Nurse for our Certified Nurse Assistant Program Instructor to manage and support CNA classes within our facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach the course curriculum as outlined by the program coordinator.
- Will work closely with the leadership and staff in each facility to identify and incorporate Serenity core values, key policies, and processes into the CNA program curriculum as much as possible.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- The CNA Program Instructor must be a registered nurse, with a current, active North Carolina license to practice; who is in good standing with the North Carolina Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing, with at least two years of nursing experience, at least one of which is in the provision of long-term care facility services caring for the elderly or the chronically ill of any age, indirect patient care.
- At least 3 years of experience as a long-term nurse.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Posting ID: 567615027Posted: 2021-03-06