Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Leadership responsibility for enhancing, standardizing and implementing quality tools and procedures, as well as building new capabilities and skills throughout the Lithium quality organization.
- Monitor, Consolidate & Improve Customer Quality, Manufacturing Quality, Supplier Quality and Quality Standard performance
- Audit oversight for adherence to ISO standards, Pharma standards and ALB quality service standards
- Develop strategy/approach for new standards (e.g. IATF/PPAP) with Quality Assurance Director
- Propose, develop, standardize and implement quality tools, processes and enhancements
- Train quality talent and teams within the organization, building culture of continuous improvement
- Lead network of analytical resources to support laboratories (includes SAP QM and LIMS)
- Apply deep understanding of quality best practices with business acumen and customer focus
- Strong communication, influencing, and change management skills while consistently making timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Lead & operate with the principles of Albemarle's culture and values system
- 10+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing and quality management
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent. Master's degree is a nice to have
- Results driven, action orientated approach with an operating style that fosters high expectations
- Data based decision making ability, problem solving, prioritization, and risk based management skills, including experience with statistical quality tools
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing high performing teams globally
- Strategic agility and ability to create alternate plans to achieve necessary results
- Demonstrated history of bringing projects in safely, on time, on budget, and delivering on expectations
- Demonstrated internal audit experience with ISO 9001/14001. OHSAS 18001, Pharma cGMP and IATF16949 nice to have.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and uncertainty while operating in a multi-cultural, global environment
- Strong cultural sensitivity to manage relationships with people from all cultures.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL . Apply today.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
From Charlotte to Shanghai, your career will have an international reach.
We are a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts. Working side-by-side with our customers, we develop value-added, customized solutions that make them more competitive. Discovering and implementing new and better performance-based sustainable solutions is what motivates all of us. We think beyond business-as-usual to drive innovations that create lasting value.
Realize your POTENTIAL with Albemarle.
At Albemarle, we believe that our people make us successful. It's really that simple. We embrace diversity of experience, talent and thought. We work hard to create an inclusive work environment that empowers you to openly and honestly communicate, create and innovate. Your decision to join our team will be rewarded with a positive, team-oriented workplace that inspires personal and professional growth. We will make every effort to support your career goals and create opportunities for you to realize your full potential. This is our culture. This is our commitment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Hands-on technical experience
- Job variety and career flexibility
- Collaboration with seasoned employees at every level
- A proven record of innovation
- Company-wide focus on economic and environmental sustainability
- Deep commitment to our communities, education and social development
- Concern and compassion for fellow employees
- Among the best safety records in the industry
The bottom-line: no matter where you apply your talent and training, Albemarle will provide the resources and support you need to succeed.
Posting ID: 567172545Posted: 2020-08-09