Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com
) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.JOB SUMMARY
The Advanced Advertising Sales Manager will be responsible for business development and driving sales for national and regional digital business and advanced advertising campaigns. This individual will work directly with sales leadership and Advanced Advertising leadership on integrating digital media into campaigns. Collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure that the advanced advertising platform matches the demands of the marketplace. Primary targets are national agencies, TV network advertisers, brands, digital ad agencies and emerging digital media platform buying groups.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Advanced Advertising Sales Manager serves as a digital sales champion developing and driving revenue growth for digital and advanced advertising media sales
- Responsible for all Digital revenue across Regional, National sales teams and developing New Business opportunities
- Responsible for prospecting and sales with the Advanced Advertising Sales leadership, Sales Leadership as well as Category specialists in Entertainment, Political, Auto and Health.
- Products and platforms sold include but are not limited to OTT, VOD, and IP television, Addressable Television, audience and digital based ad networks, social and native media, set-top box and 1st and 3rd party data and analytics, self-provisioning portals and platforms.
- Serve as an expert on the state of Digital Media and Advanced Advertising concepts. Follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply articulate complex topics to the agency/advertiser community.
- Provide marketplace and customer feedback and requirements on emerging digital and advanced advertising trends to Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Marketing and Account Planning. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending development and remediation with the purpose of driving sales.
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns in coordination with planning and operations teams. Provide insight into future needs. Help develop a process for scale with internal teams.
- 2+ years of Digital and/or Advanced Advertising Sales experience with SaaS, programmatic and television sales experience a plus
- Expertise in advanced advertising, data-driven media, programmatic media and digital advertising
- 2+ years of leadership experience is ideal
- A proven track record in business development
- A thought leader and an early adopter of emerging digital and advanced advertising products
- Proven ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features, and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Willing to travel frequently, based on client needs
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to respond dynamically the ever-changing media landscape
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff and operation-Team player
- Strong relationships with advertising agency digital and advanced advertising departments
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Posting ID: 590031071Posted: 2020-11-30