The Greens at Hollymead Apartments is looking for a full-time maintenance technician.
We are looking for a self-motivated and reliable team player with a positive attitude. Must be able to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner as you would be the only maintenance person on the property.
Must be knowledgeable in all areas of apartment maintenance including but not limited to:
▪ A/C (both R-22 and 410A) and heating systems
▪ Appliance repair and installation
▪ Interior and exterior lighting
▪ Sheetrock patch and repair
▪ Assist with keeping grounds and dumpster areas neat and free of trash
▪ Pool experience is also preferred
▪ Must have 2+ years of experience in apartment maintenance or general maintenance experience.
▪ Must have CFC certifications (at least types I & II).
▪ Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm plus on-call.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive compensation package that includes health and dental insurance as well as an apartment housing allowance.
Pre-employment background check and drug testing required. EOE
Posting ID: 559224185Posted: 2020-07-11