JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING PIZZA CHAIN IN AMERICA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
We offer an outstanding training program that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little Caesars recognizes that today’s work force expects to be challenged and have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers. Our “promote from within” philosophy works . . . and we know it!
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people. Franchise owned stores in Central Virginia are now hiring Assistant Managers.
As an Assistant Manager at Little Caesars, you will have the opportunity to be a partner with us, in helping your restaurant to achieve sales growth and profitability. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; comply with safety and security standards at all times
- Be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with computers and POS systems
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Previous management experience in restaurant or retail industries
- Ability to work day/evening shifts 7 days a week
- Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by the General Manager, Supervisor, or Area Director of Operations.
- Background check and drug screening may be required
Hourly positions available up to 40 hours week
Full/part time positions
$8.50-11/hour based on experience
Posting ID: 47824696Posted: 2020-07-14