CNA Certification Now Possible through Reinstatement, Reciprocity, and Nursing School Students: Liberty Commons and The Victorian Can Make it Happen for You!
- If you were certified, but it lapsed in the last ten years, or...
- If you finished your first year of Nursing School, or...
- If you were/are certified in another state, but not in MA.
We can make your MA certification easy and help you navigate the state systems!
- Even if none of the above apply to you, we're starting a CNA Certification class in October-November.
- We will train you to become a CNA at no cost and we will pay you while you in the class.
- We will employ you from day one and you will work with extraordinary people!
- Competitive pay that financially recognizes all your past experience and also rewards the special challenges of working evenings, nights and weekends.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - will start within one month of employment
- 401K + match
- Paid time off and Vacation
- Voluntary Disability, Home, and Auto Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Sick Days
- Health and wellness
- Potential Relocation Funds and Resources
Discounted Workforce Housing options - We also have a limited amount of transitional workforce housing available at low weekly rates. It is completely furnished, and includes a private bedroom, with shared common spaces. It is a great opportunity for an individual looking to move to the Lower Cape.
Posting ID: 572719427Posted: 2020-10-21