For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com. Driver Supervisor - Chattanooga, TN
This is a full time, exempt level position. Position Description:
This role requires 24/7 phone availability and overnight travel an average of three nights per month. Position Responsibilities:
- Review the OTR expectations of JHA's, JCC's and audits
- Set goals for number of JCC's and audits
- Do side by side audits to review technique
- Maintain trucking safety goals and current goal status
- Process to enter discipline on the IMS system
- Establish driver supervisor's role in the discipline system
- Log violations and establish follow up procedures
- Maintain current hours of service rules
- Maintain current DOT VIR requirements and current audit program
- Maintain current progressive discipline policy regarding to speed and percentages and established follow up procedures
- Maintain current drug procedure requirements and notification procedure
- Maintain monthly safety topic program and reporting one-on-one and in classroom setting
- Responsible for hiring process for drivers
- Establish timeline and insure all required training is completed for new employees
- Responsible for Injury/Accident/Near Miss Investigations
- Responsible to implement the discipline policy (Contract and Drivers manual)
- Act as backup dispatch as needed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications for writing procedures and completing reports in Excel; in-house software knowledge preferred, but not required
- Previous trucking or transportation management and/or dispatch experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.City
TN - Tennessee Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.