Interested in building your resume towards business ownership, becoming a Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator,
or expanding your overall business experience? Chick-fil-A Brainerd Village is looking for Leadership
Development Candidates who are seeking to refine their leadership and business skills through hands-on
training, one-on-one teaching, and professional resource exposure. This is a 24-30 month (minimum)
commitment to the restaurant where, upon completion, you will be leading for various aspects of the
business: Hospitality, Operations, Marketing, HR, and Financial.
Full-time with Open Availability (opening and closing shifts)
$40,000 based on a 50-hour work week plus benefits
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity for Career Advancement
• Sundays off
• Health Insurance ($445)
• Cell phone and gym membership allowance
• Free meal on every shift
• Bachelor's Degree
• Open Availability - including Friday and Saturday
• Proven ability to lead in fast-paced environments of a team
• Basic computer competency
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes (but not limited to)
standing for 10 hours and lifting 50lbs.
• Demonstrated leadership skills through previous work experience, education, and/or personal
and professional references.
• Business Major
• Previous experience in Team Based Sports
• 1-year Volunteer experience
• Restaurant or Hospitality experience
• Team Building experience
• Bilingual: Spanish
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as a leader in the front of house and back of house
• Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team
• Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily restaurant staffing levels
• Must be an excellent coach, communicator, and team builder
• Assist with business goal development and implementation
• Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and
quarterly objectives and tasks
• Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing
them with direction and feedback
• Responsible for inventory & facilities management
• All other duties as assigned
• Strong work ethic
• Desire to grow
• Sense of urgency: ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
• Self-leader committed to personal growth
• Ability to multitask
• Team-oriented, adaptable, and dependable
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
• Effective communicator
• Customer service-oriented
• Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
• 0-6 months: you will be a team member getting to know the restaurant and the other team
• 6-12 months: you will be expected to run a shift for the restaurant every day and will be leading,
teaching, and coaching your team to serve guests and meet goals.
• 12-30 months: 6-month rotations where you are responsible for learning, completing all
necessary tasks for some or all of the following positions: financial, marketing, HR, operations,
Opportunities After Commitment:
• Apply with Chick-fil-A Corporate to be a traveling trainer at new Chick-fil-A's around the country.
• Apply with Chick-fil-A Corporate to join their Leadership Development Program where candidates
are taught how open Chick-fil-A's and lead teams around the country. The goal of this program,
for eligible candidates, is to own and operate their own Chick-fil-A.
• Continue leading the team at Chick-fil-A Brainerd.
• We will provide any recommendations or references for other, non-Chick-fil-A positions that you
wish to pursue.