Do you LIVE TO CLEAN, or clean to live? Either way, we have you covered - if you are PASSIONATE about working as part of a dynamic and diverse TEAM who strives to bring FUN and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the table every day then we have OPPORTUNITY and REWARDS made just for YOU!!!
Your “back-stage” role is key to our restaurants success and contributes to help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes for our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following company approved washing techniques
- Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and provide efficient service to our guests
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical/ dental/ vision and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family
- Entry point for promotion to prep and/ or line cook position (if desired)
- A stepping stone for advancement opportunities into various leadership positions Nationwide (if desired)
- Team Member discounts
- Must be 16 years of age or older (unless local/state regulations apply)
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Similar roles include Dish, Dishwasher, Dish washer, Dish Pit, Dishes, DMO, Dish Machine, Dish Machine Operator, Lavador, Lavadora de Platos, Lavadora Secadora, Lavaplatos
Posting ID: 577891718Posted: 2020-10-06