is seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Adjustor (Plant Representative)
for a contract role at our top automotive client in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a college degree (not required) plus 2 years of worker’s compensation best practices and strong knowledge of NY state specific claims handling (such as section 14(6) and 15(8) of the WC regulations). This position is a long-term and ongoing role with benefits!
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- Pay: $25.00-30.00/hour (DOE and Education) plus benefits
In this role you will:
- Act as the primary plant Workers' Compensation claims handler through contact and coordination of robust RTW/Communications efforts with all stakeholders for the client company Workers' Compensation program.
- Focus on excellent customer service, quality claims handling, and loss cost management
- Knowledge of WC and related claims handling including corporate, and industry best practices
- Knowledge of workers' compensation RTW programs, standards, procedures/guidelines and expectations.
- Experience and/or knowledge in the use of duration guidelines
- Proven analytical skills
- Superior oral, written communications, and interpersonal skills to be capable of dealing with all levels of personnel
- Ability to make prompt, intelligent decisions and recommendations based on detailed analysis of facts gathered.
- Good organizational and collaboration skills to effectively coordinate efforts among adverse and different internal and external parties.
- Contemporary knowledge and expertise in most company directed claims functions and systems with expertise in providing strategies in the handling and servicing of claims
- 5+ years of workers' compensation claims handling (best practices) experience or exposure
- College degree preferred. High School diploma with industry experience accepted
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 605997703Posted: 2021-02-28