Join our Housekeeping Department at beautiful Wapato Point Resort! Housekeepers work in teams to provide clean, beautiful lodging accommodations for our owners and guests. Housekeepers will:
• Clean, restock, organize and refresh guest condominium units;
• Respond to guest queries and requests;
• Report damage or safety hazards to supervisor;
• Ensure confidentiality and security of lodging units;
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with guests and coworkers;
• Organize and restock cart at end of shift.
• Good physical health, including the ability to extend arms over head and bend to perform cleaning tasks;
• Ability to push or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. and lift a maximum of 50 lbs.;
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays;
• Punctuality and reliable attendance are required.
Please respond with resume or our employment application, found at https://wapatopoint.com/employment
Wapato Point Management Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employees must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and pass a personal background check.
Posting ID: 557503405Posted: 2020-08-12