JOB TITLE: Room Cleaner
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager
TYPE OF POSITION: Seasonal
HOURLY RATE: $12.00 - $13.00 DOE
• Ability to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere.
• Basic listening and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to safely lift 50 pounds, carry loads upstairs, and lift items over the head.
• Ability to safely bend, stoop, kneel, reach and climb stairs.
• Ability to provide quick service and maintain composure under stress.
• Enthusiastic about serving the public.
• Self-motivated and independent: can find work to do without constant supervision.
• Possesses effective time-management skills.
• Flexible and willing to learn and do the new job.
• Have respect at all times to the staff
• A tendency towards thoroughness with attention to details.
• Basic knowledge of vacuum operation.
• Good grooming and personal hygiene.
• Ability to read and fill out daily paperwork in English or Spanish.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• Must be able to pass a company mandated background check.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Arrive to work in a clean, neat uniform, well-groomed and ready to work.
• Clean rooms and other public areas to required standards and within time requirements.
• Be familiar with and follow procedures listed in job standards and the housekeeping manual.
• Cleaning in the rooms, including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors in all rooms, cleaning mirrors, bathrooms, walls, tub, cabinet doors, frets, stoves, ovens, and terraces. Change sheets, towels, clean windows inside and outside, take out the trash, recycle, stake the necessary.
• Fill the bottles with liquids, and at the end of the day.
• Maintain all work stations by cleaning and restocking on a daily basis.
• Be knowledgeable about Campbell's services and history and Lake Chelan recreational opportunities to answer guests' questions.
• Act as a team member: show enthusiasm and help other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Act as a role model for other staff.
• At the end of your shift, follow procedures listed in job standards.
• Suggest improvements to managers.
• Other duties as required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a variable-hour position, expected work hours are based on seasonal volume, business demand, and hours of operation. Weekends and holidays are also necessary. Must be flexible and willing to adapt the schedule to meet business demands.
Other Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Be a part of a team that reconnects people with their family, friends and what's important. Work side-by-side with people who embrace fun, hospitality and the golden rule. Come work in a fabulous resort setting on beautiful Lake Chelan.
You can apply at the website below or at our office located at 104 W. Woodin Ave. Chelan, WA 98816.
Posting ID: 559361509Posted: 2020-07-03