Job Title: General Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Classification: Full Time/Regular
Pay Range: $15.00-$18.00 DOE
Campbell's Maintenance Department is seeking a year-round, experienced General Maintenance Technician to join our qualified maintenance team. We are looking for someone who can communicate and interact with guests and other departments to repair and solve issues as they arise. The ideal candidate will get along well with others while maintaining a cheerful and positive attitude.
· Minimum 21 years of age. Must hold a valid Washington State driver's license.
· Carpentry and maintenance skills. Knowledge of general electricity and plumbing standards with advance knowledge of refrigeration a plus.
· Minimum of two years maintenance experience.
· Enthusiastic about customer service.
· Good problem-solving abilities.
· Self-motivated: can find work to do and complete it with minimal supervision.
· Comfortable with heights, will need to be able to climb 18 foot ladders, work with Genie lift and comfortable working on the roof.
· Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds, and carry loads upstairs and lift items overhead.
· Constant walking, standing, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, stooping, and moving during working hours.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Perform general maintenance throughout the property to create a maintenance-free environment, reduce costs and ensure customer satisfaction & safety.
· Make necessary carpentry repairs as needed.
· Purchase miscellaneous repair items with your supervisor's approval.
· Assist in safety inspections and fire sepression testing, reporting any issues to management.
· Perform assigned tasks in a timely manner, using proper materials and tools.
· Work the late shift if scheduled. Assist with room deliveries. Offer whatever assistance guests may need.
· Store tools in their proper places.
· Answer guests' questions, be knowledgeable about Campbell's services and history, and Lake Chelan recreational opportunities,
· Wear a clean uniform and maintain a clean, well-groomed neat appearance.
· Be a team member: show enthusiasm and help other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Ask for help when you need it.
· Suggest improvements to managers to improve the quality of our guest service.
· Maintain a professional attitude and presence at all times.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, expected work hours are based on seasonal volume, business demand, and hours of operation. Weekends and holidays are also necessary. Must be flexible and willing to adapt schedule to meet business demands.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Posting ID: 563932646Posted: 2020-08-08