We believe what Laura Ingalls Wilder said: &'Home is the nicest word there is.&' At Home Instead Senior Care® in Chelmsford, MA, our mission is to help local seniors stay safe and secure in the home they know and love. Your skills, talents and compassion can help make that possible.
CAREGiver DutiesYou don&'t need any prior experience to become a CAREGiverSM because we provide all the training. You bring the heart, patience and reliability. As a CAREGiver, your job is to deliver high-quality personal and companionship care with a compassionate touch. Your duties may include:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Companionship and conversation
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Pet care
- Planning and participating in activities like scrapbooking, games and light exercise
- Providing transportation to and from appointments, shopping and more
- Specialized Alzheimer&'s caregiving
- Toileting and incontinence assistance and care
This list is by no means exhaustive. We do our best to provide those services that will help our clients age with dignity in their homes.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver
To meet our high standards, you must be willing and able to:
- Treat and care for seniors and their family members with compassion, dignity and respect
- Communicate in a friendly and cheerful manner
- Complete a drug screen
You must also possess a valid driver&'s license and have valid, current auto insurance.
Why Work with Home Instead Senior Care of Chelmsford, MA
We value CAREGivers like no other home care company. We are committed to your success. Here&'s how we show it.
- We offer flexible shifts. You may request to work daytime, evening, overnight, weekends and/or holidays. You may choose to work full-time or part-time, subject to shift availability.
- Our compensation ranks among the best in the industry.
- We offer health insurance, subject to certain criteria.
- We provide your initial training using a unique program developed for us. This training program represents the gold standard in our industry.
- We offer ongoing training opportunities. This allows you to expand your knowledge of caregiving for special conditions, like Alzheimer&'s disease and hospice.
- We support you with responsive staff members. You&'re never alone when you work with us. Our care coordinators, managers and trainers stand ready 24 hours a day to answer your phone call.
- Personal introductions help you start your client relationship off on the right foot. Your manager or recruitment coordinator always accompanies you to the first client visit in order to personally introduce you. You never walk into someone&'s home &'cold.&'
- You work for a company based right in your community. Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is locally owned and operated.
Fill out our application to get started on a rewarding career as an in-home CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care. We look forward to hearing from you.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 528553956Posted: 2020-04-14