Do you want to become part of our CAREGiving Team making a difference in the lives of Seniors? We have many Career Opportunities available at Home Instead Senior Care of Chelmsford, MA. We are seeking CAREGivers who are dedicated, hardworking, compassionate, caring and have excellent communication skills. We offer part-time flexible schedules.
Being a CAREGiver is a unique and rewarding way to enhance the lives of aging seniors throughout our community. CAREGivers are required to provide various non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and overcome the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
To apply for this position you must have one of the following certifications:
- Personal Care Certificate
- Home Health Aide Certificate
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Light housekeeping, food shopping, meal prep and excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid Driver's License, Automobile, Automobile Insurance
- Criminal Background check, DMV checks and Drug Screening are required
No experience necessary, part-time flexible schedules, weekend availability a plus.
It's a wonderful way to build relationships with seniors in our area!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576894599Posted: 2020-10-01