Home Instead is looking for responsible and dedicated Home Health Aides to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services to allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and hygiene needs
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
*No previous experience necessary*Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Starting rate at $13.00 per hour.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582763370Posted: 2020-10-28