Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Overview:
Point Pleasant, PA (Bucks County, PA)- Pediatric Specialty Care is currently seeking a part-time, Activities Assistant to ensure each residents' social, emotional and developmental needs are met through a variety of 1:1 and group activities.
This is a part-time position with shift hours of 12pm-8pm including weekend & holiday rotations.
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure activities are prepared for the day
- Facilitate group and individual activities per the monthly Activities Calendar
- Assist residents in their daily care, as needed
- Document activity participation and goals' progress
- Accompany residents on community outings
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED
- Must be 21 years or older
- Artistic background or previous instruction from a certified activity consultant
- Ability to lead group programs
- Previous experience working in an activities department in long term care or hospital setting
Employee Perks!: Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Friendly and supportive staff, Picturesque, 30-acre wooded campus, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet rural neighborhood, Substantial employee referral program EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Posting ID: 601544921Posted: 2021-01-23