Delivery Driver(08953) - 7075 US Highway 70 EJob Description
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you will find opportunities you will not find anywhere else in the industry!
Right now, Domino's is looking for qualified Drivers for stores in your area! We offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you are looking for. That means you are free when you need to be. You will have plenty of time for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Delivery Driver you will be expected to deliver our delicious products by car and to the door of our customers.We are looking for great attitudes, individuals with a lot of energy and a commitment to being punctual. Smart hustle is a core value at Domino's, so we expect you to move with purpose.However, this applies to when you are on your feet only; never when you are on the street. Driving safely is of utmost importance. Your ability to safely deliver food to customers in a courteous manner is critical.Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license with at least two years of driving experience
- Must have a clean driving record and background check
- Must have access to insured vehicle
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area
- Must be able to navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance with Domino's image standards - you are the face of the brand!
- Willingness to stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to communicate and understand verbal & written instructions over the phone or in person
- Must be a team player!
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer. Req ID
North CarolinaAddress 1
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Pizza 21 LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Pizza 21 LLC and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.Job Category
Store Delivery ExpertFranchise Consent Statement
DISCLOSURE OF INTENT TO OBTAIN
CONSUMER REPORTS OR INVESTIGATIVE CONSUMER REPORTS
For employment purposes, the Company may obtain consumer reports on you as an applicant or from time to time during employment. "Consumer reports" are reports from consumer reporting agencies and may include driving records, criminal records, etc.
For such employment purposes, the Company may also obtain investigative consumer reports. Some reference checks by a consumer reporting agency fall into this category. An "investigative consumer report" is a consumer report in which information as to character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living is obtained through personal interviews with neighbors, friends, associates, acquaintances, or others. You have a right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of an investigation and to request a written summary of consumer rights.