We are seeking extraordinary, detailed-oriented Administrative Assistants to assist and support our Program Administrative Team.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Scanning medical records to the electronic medical record in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and filing progress notes and other documents into client records.
- Prepare letters and medical correspondence for mailing or an email.
- Prepare and send documents for signature via DocuSign.
- Track all mailing and document to ensure they get into the records in a timely manner
- Assists in the coordination and completion of special projects as necessary.
- Respond to requests from client's parents/legal guardians, residence group homes, support coordinators, as well as other management when needed when applicable.
- Schedule meetings, as directed
- Establishes and maintains filing system.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Ensures building safety including annual drills, first aid supplies, emergency preparedness kit, and requesting repairs as needed.
- Provides front desk coverage.
- Skills in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to compile, coordinate and prepare reports
- Experience providing and promoting good customer service
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues appropriately and professionally
- High school diploma or GED preferred; equivalent experience or training may substitute for education.
- Paid Time Off
- Additional paid time off
- Employer paid- Life insurance policy long-term disability and short-term disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
FACES COMMUNITY SERVICES, LLC offers day support and residential services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Mental Illnesses.
Posting ID: 579565932Posted: 2020-10-31