PrideStaff is currently seeking a committed, dedicated and hardworking Shipping Associate to work in a fast-paced, team oriented company in a temporary-to-hire position in Kirkwood, MO.
***Excellent work ethic. Attention-to-Detail. Dependability. Team Player***
HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Load trucks using Fork Lift
- Accurately perform all paperwork/data entry functions associated with shipping
- Properly pull order from shelves
- Prepares customer orders for shipment by verifying items against the customer order, adequately packing and labeling packages.
- Perform daily maintenance and housekeeping of equipment and work areas
- Re-stocking of shelves
- Monitor inventory
- Clean work station
- Forklift, RF Scanner, S/R systems (i.e FedEx, UPS WorldShip)
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Fork lift certified preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of computer and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to continually check and double check accuracy of product information with items received, picking items from warehouse and shipping
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to submit to a physical to be paid by Client
- Must be able to provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff we work for YOU! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15.00/hr - $17.50/hr