The Cashier is responsible delivering and maintaining the company's customer service standards and handling money in the stores using scanners, and cash registers. The Cashier processes cash and credit or debit card transactions.
* Receive payment by cash, and credit/ debit cards,
* Greet customers and provide positive customer experience.
* Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
* Respond to customer needs, questions, and complaints.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
* Inspect facility and equipment routinely to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed.
* Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
* Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as outdoor lot and gas pumps.