Title: Law Clerk - Washington, DC
The Mega 4 Litigation Support Team currently supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in Washington, DC has openings for a Law Clerk I to work in a downtown Washington, DC DOJ office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Department of Justice achieve their mission.
Works under the direction of a Supervisory Paralegal or a Project Supervisor.
Performs complex legal research for the trial staff.
Assists in preparing draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc. reviewing
documents for relevance and privilege; and assisting attorneys with all phases of litigation.
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Relativity experience
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
Posting ID: 574464566Posted: 2020-09-29