Providence is calling a Administrative Nursing Supervisor - House Supervisor(Nursing Administration, Night Shift, 0.0 FTE / on-call) to Providence St. Joseph's Hospital in Chewelah, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern system.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Maintain clinical competencies of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
- Understand and consider the patient care system and its interrelationships, interdependencies, and total organizational perspective to solve problems, facilitate cooperation, and define and communicate the administrative
- Make staffing adjustments looking ahead for next 24 hours.
- Initiate Emergency Preparedness Plan in absence of Administrator.
- Knowledge of clinical pathways and other protocols and guidelines.
- Utilize the 30 and 90 day evaluation tools for new hires.
- Utilize the customer feedback tools for annual evaluations
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Washington State Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current ACLS w/ BLS, TNCC, PALS, NRP
About the hospital you will serve.
- 5 years of Acute Care hospital experience, including at least one year of ED experience.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Master's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Critical Care experience
Providence St. Joseph's Hospital in Chewelah, Washington, offers full-service acute care, skilled health care professionals and the latest in medical technology to the residents of Stevens County.
Posting ID: 565432902Posted: 2020-12-14