We have a opening for a Full Time Sales Associate (Bilingual Preferred).
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
NexStep Communications is a highly respected authorized retailer for Cricket Wireless. In order to support our growing customer base, we are currently seeking a dedicated Wireless Sales Representative to be a part of our extraordinary team. We are looking for friendly experts who will represent our products through exceptional customer service; always displaying a positive, outgoing personality, while being knowledgeable about the products and services we sell. NexStep Communications provides a positive team atmosphere with engaging sales initiatives and programs designed to give you the training and tools you need for success.
What we offer:
- Hourly wage $8.32 Plus Generous Commission up to 28%
- Full Time Positions
- Paid training
- Employee discounts
- Fun work environment
- Room to grow!
What we are looking for:
- A professional attitude (cheerful, upbeat, positive, motivated)
- Strong customer service & problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a team environment
- An outgoing persuasive personality
- The ability to work 35-40 hours a week, including mornings, evenings, weekends, & holidays
- The ability regularly to stand for long periods of time
- Customer service & sales experience
- General knowledge of computers and phones
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to market within and outside the store
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to; attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
Where we are hiring:
- 1400 Dell Range Blvd Cheyenne WY 82009
- Engage mall customers in conversation about Cricket products and services.
- Provide courteous customer service.
- Handle all aspects of the sale including:
- recommending and selling telephones & accessories
- activating telephones & additional services
- assisting with warranties
- educating customers on the use of their phones
- accepting customer payments
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, promotions, features and pricing plans.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Assist with store merchandising
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times
- Inventory counts and receiving
- Assist in planing and execution of store marketing efforts
Sound like a good fit? Apply at http://cheyenne.work4cricket.com to join the NexStep Communications Family!
Posting ID: 34442345Posted: 2020-07-14