We are seeking a Cafe Leader to join our team!
The primary purpose of the Cafe Leader position is to manage every day operations of our store, to be responsible for providing the best service possible to our customers and ensures effective store operations. In addition, Café Leader provides every employee with performance management while leading through example.
- Overseeing all operations of the coffee shop, including hiring, training, performance management of all supervisory and hourly staff, inventory management, creation of store goals and promotions to maximize profits, managing a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a quality experience for both our customers and team members.
- Implements company policies, accesses external resources to support store operations, and uses operations tools to plan and operate the store.
- Complies with company protocols in implementing policies, wage and, staffing
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately with employees, customers and superiors to ensure effective store operations.
- Create the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education.
- Provides employees with coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities and team building.
- Encourage safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our guiding principles.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Ensures that all Company drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Ensures that all Team Members follow the Standard Operating Procedures lead by greeting and responding to all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service.
- Three (3) years food and beverage and/or retail management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The position will require constant standing and walking occasional stooping and kneeling, lifting up to 40 lbs, occasional use of ladders, occasional distinguishing of tastes and odors of coffee, continuous flexing and rotation of wrists and spine, and clarity of vision for risky tasks.
Ability to distinguish differences and similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and odors for coffee is preferred.
Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages and work with sharp objects.
Must be able to work weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
We are a beverage and food destination rooted in Baja, Mexico, raised in Chicago. Our menu and drinks reflect the rich and fresh flavors of Mexican cuisine.
Posting ID: 563390662Posted: 2020-10-23