A state-of-the-art mobile diagnostic healthcare company is seeking a talented Sonographer in Chicago, IL. Full-time and PRN opportunities are available. This company provides high-quality clinical services to patients wherever they are and prides themselves on their company culture, passion, integrity, and leadership. Someone with Echo, Vascular, and General Registries strongly preferred.
Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience) plus a sign-on bonus, Company car, health benefits, 401k, PTO, Gas Card, and Mileage.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Perform & process Ultrasounds
- Graduate of an Ultrasound Technology program
- Valid Driver’s License which is in good standing
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, an engaging personality, who works well with others
- An independent employee who is highly motivated and possesses strong follow up skills
- Knowledge of the assigned area of travel is a must
We are hiring right away. If you are interested, please apply with an UPDATED resume to James Nolan (James@horizonhospitality.com).
Hospitality in Healthcare is continually recognized as the most highly-respected recruitment firm for the healthcare industry.
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Hospitality in Healthcare recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 20 years, the recruiters at Hospitality in Healthcare have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Hospitality in Healthcare recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Our clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs, and we promise to do the same for you.
What to Expect When Working with Hospitality in Healthcare Recruiters:
• We will take the time to understand your career direction and goals.
• We will ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• We will provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Your information that you share is always fully confidential.
• Our goal is to connect you with an opportunity that perfectly bridges your existing skills and experience with your future career!
Posting ID: 599646197Posted: 2021-01-15