As Bartender - Team Member, you will be responsible for supporting general day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great guest experience. As a bartender, you will prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for our guests. After some training, we expect our bartenders to have extensive knowledge of agave spirits and make great suggestions to our guest’s preferences. We are looking for individuals with great personalities who enjoy interacting with guests, have a can-do attitude, and are willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Prior restaurant/bartending experience is preferred but not required!
• Proven track record of being dependable, self-motivated and organized
• Ability to work quickly while maintaining safety standards and procedures
• Ability to work early morning hours or late-night hours, including weekends.
• Must be ServSafe, Basset, and allergen certified
• Ability to stand/walk an extended period of time per day
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Will frequently reach, bend, stoop, carry, and key in data
• Work in both warm and cool environments
• Ability to function in a high level of noise from music, guests, and kitchen environment