ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We're currently seeking a Chassis Repair - Maintenance Technician
Chassis Repair - Maintenance Technicians are charged with repairing containers, trailers and chassis. Repair & Replacement work includes but is not limited to; containers, lights, tires, landing legs, brakes and framework.
Responsibilities Chassis Repair - Maintenance Technician
- Conducts routine/scheduled maintenance on railroad leased/owned containers and chassis
- Repairs equipment in accordance with railroad, IEP, manufacturer & FMCSA guidelines
- Documents repairs according to an established reporting system; verbally and in writing
- Repairs tires, brakes, lights, landing leg and framework
- Performs light welding when required
- Other duties as assign
This is an exciting time at ITSC and we're seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic experience in ANY industry
- Ability to lift in excess of 50lbs
- Open availability (24/7/365)
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Must have own hand tools
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
Posting ID: 560296877Posted: 2020-07-14