Under direct supervision of the Enterprise Program Management Office Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the conception, implementation and analysis of internal and external projects while turning data into business insights by utilizing system solutions and business-centric analytics. The Project Manager will leverage their experience to identify business system and user needs, while identifying improvements in processes and procedures towards successful project implementation.
· Lead assigned projects to completion
· Create detailed project plans by identifying detailed tasks with deliverable dates and dependencies, budgetary information
and resource needs
· Troubleshoot problems that occur during projects
· Host appropriate project meeting at least once per week for each project under your direction
· Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility
· Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
· Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
· Model business processes using a variety of tools and techniques. Define current state business process, future state and gap analysis.
· Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
· Define the set of strategic, core, and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries;
· Identify and describe external entities such as members, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business, and describe which people, resources, and controls are involved in the processes.
· Develop a strong understanding of business requirements, working with business users to define technical and functional requirements.
· Document business requirements.
· Collaborate with IT team members to share requirements for technical design. Answer questions on requirements and provide input on technical solutions.
· Assist business users in the documentation and execution of user acceptance tests.
· Write documentation and train users on newly implemented solutions.
· Support test efforts by developing and executing test cases or other validation approaches.
· Define project structure by identifying project milestones, phases and activities; forming project team; establishing project budget and identify project risks.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; communicating project progress & status; recommend actions.
· Manage project teams comprised of technical and business resources.
· Assign and monitor tasks throughout all project phases.
· Support other team members in diagnosing issues, analyzing, and proposing appropriately sized, pragmatic solutions.
· Competent in Project Management.
· Create detailed project plans by identifying detailed tasks with deliverable dates and dependencies, budgetary information and resource needs.
· Experience working in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/ Agile and Waterfall projects.
· Ability to write effective business and technical requirements.
· Competent in facilitation of business and technology teams.
· Competent in requirement definition & management.
· Problem-solving skills; ability toidentify problems, investigate research data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Hands-on experience with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server preferred); ability to write query is a plus.
· Recent testing background that includes:testing best practices, such as, writing test cases and plans, documenting defects, and translating requirements.
· Understanding of enterprise architecture and IT best practices.
· Strong communication, active listening and teamwork skills
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in PM and BA type role.
· Project Management or Business Analyst Certification required, or must be willing to gain the CSM or PMP certification within 6 months of taking the position.
· Proficient in MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint), Visio software programs.
· Lifting and moving up to twenty pounds occasionally.
· Sitting for long periods of time, some standing and repetitive physical activity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment (i.e., computers, phones and photocopiers).