Chicago, IL, United StatesJob Identification:
Myriad Urology is looking for a Strategic Accounts Manager?who is passionate about improving the lives of patients?with prostate cancer risk and/or diagnosis.?As?a Strategic Accounts Manager?(SAM)?for Myriad Urology, you will?primarily focus on?developing business for Myriad?Urology;? promoting?Prolaris®?to hospitals, hospital systems, large practices and oncology-specific institutions.?The?Prolaris® test from Myriad Genetics is the only biomarker test on the market with an Active Surveillance Threshold that has been clinically validated and proven to work in initially untreated patients.? This SAM will cover a territory that includes Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Kansas.
Primary responsibilities for the SAM include, but are not limited to the following:?
- The Strategic Account Manager will work cross functionally with sales, marketing, operations, managed care and medical to ensure that key insights drive strategy and support the team to achieve specific objectives.?
- Serves?as the primary point person for the organization's initiative, Practice Integration. This will include strategy, marketing and execution for Practice Integration projects and Population Health Management with?Prolaris®. The SAM is responsible for coordinating with the Sales team and Myriad's SA team to enhance the program.?
- Interfaces?with a wide range of cross-disciplinary stakeholders, including critical influencers and c-level executives within IDNs, ACOs, Hospital Systems, Super Groups, as well as other specialty groups that provide services and resources to key stakeholders.?
- Serves?as the central point of contact for key providers and large specialty medical groups and collaborate with commercial sales teams and internal partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes.?
- Applies?a range of large account management, project management, consultative selling skills and clinical expertise to grow the business, build support?for?Prolaris®,?and enhance Myriad?Urology's?status with the targeted health systems.??
- Works?closely with internal partners to develop channel insights and strategies for Institutions, IDNs, and ACOs.??
- Manages?strategic decisions related to working with national groups such as RNS, NORM, AWIR and MSOs/Supergroups.?
- Teaches?others new innovative concepts and business strategies.?
- Represent sales on cross-functional teams for various strategic initiatives.?
The SAM?Key Attributes?include:?
- Leadership:?models?personal and professional values, align goals with corporate strategy, develop effective relationships, build team synergy within and across all commercialization teams, maintain a strong connection/ presence with the sales force and?marketplace?
- Innovation:?leads?strategy sessions for field employees that identify opportunities and bring innovative solutions?
- Teamwork:??is a?strong team player, gain trust and support of peers, often work by influencing others without authority, find common ground, provide solutions and look for resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done?
- Collaboration:?works?closely with other cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, medical, lab, Customer Service, Myriad, etc.) to develop new ways to work with cross-disciplinary stakeholders?
- BS/BA degree and a minimum of 7 years of?sales?experience in?Laboratory?Medicine,?Medical?Device,?Radiation Oncology,?Diagnostics, or?Molecular?Genetic?Testing???
- Experience in Urology?space?is mandatory?
- Sales management experience preferred?
- Strong?problem-solving?skills with innovative solutions?
- Track record demonstrating initiative and strong follow-thru skills?
- Ability to collaborate on projects with other team members and strong communication skills.?
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment?
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required?
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer?
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time?
- Proficient in English: writing and speaking?
- Strong, recent professional references?
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding patient privacy and information?
- Demonstrates values and ethics that support Myriad's mission, goals, and professional code of conduct?
- Ability to resist pressure to compromise corporate values despite pressure to make sales
- Uses discretion and professionalism as it relates to handling patient and physician information and documentation
- Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets safe and satisfactory criteria per Myriad's motor vehicle driving record policy??
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.