Position Title: Team Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: 6/27/16
Reports To: Assistant Manager & Manager
Assist store management in executing store operations during scheduled shifts, and ensure that all employees are giving a great experience every time to the customer in a fast-paced, clean and safe environment.
- Effectively leads the team during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Delegating duties, assigning specific tasks and ensuring team members prepare food items according to Bibibop standards of quality, consistency and timeliness.
- Help train and develop team members and positively lead by example using the Bibibop training program.
- Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
- Follow Bibibop operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling, and inventory controls to ensure the safety of all team members and guests during each shift.
- Be certified in all positions and to train others on the positions in order to help where ever needed.
- Ensure Key Practices are followed during the shift.
- Ensure team members follow health and safety guidelines for a clean and safe environment.
- Other duties as assigned
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
- One or more years' restaurant experience (fast food/QSR supervisory experience preferred).
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Supervise and motivate team members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Maintain high standards of service by demonstrating leadership by example.
- Takes initiative and always looking for improvement.
- Provide a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the Bibibop way.
- The position may require occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Have the knowledge and ability to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Have a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
Posting ID: 42314015Posted: 2020-02-19