Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
Customer service background is preferred
Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Mathematics Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- File and maintain records.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.
Posting ID: 565931017Posted: 2020-08-05