Currently seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, thorough Ultrasound Technologist. Excellent customer service and written/oral communication skills are essential for the ideal candidate.
Benefits for the Ultrasound Technologist
- $40-47 Per Hour
- Relocation Allowance
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance for employee and family
Responsibilities for the Ultrasound Technologist
- Perform diagnostic procedures: Abdomen, OB/GYN, Small Parts, Breast and Vascular studies
- Responsible for evaluating all images for technical quality
- Utilize PACS with accuracy.
- Organize daily work schedule and perform clerical duties as required\
- Coordinate with staff to assure quality patient care is provided
- Perform all requested sonography exams as ordered by the referring physicians.
- Assume responsibility for cleanliness and sanitation of the work area.
Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist
Posting ID: 563127545Posted: 2020-10-23