Not only is this a place where you can get the best benefits in the business, competitive pay, flexible scheduling, growth & development opportunities, and paid time off, but also the chance to be a part of something BIG... the Big Y Family!
- Exceed our customers' evolving expectations by preparing the freshest quality product while providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.
- Use Creative and Suggestive Selling Team (C.A.S.S.T.) and 10 Foot Rule techniques to build relationships, educate our customers, and create sales.
- Prepare, weigh, finish, slice, price, package, cull and stock product.
- Maintain proper department conditions and supplies (e.g., shelf, case, sales floor, backroom, cooler, etc.).
- Operate, clean, and reassemble equipment/machinery where applicable.
- Operate a cash register where applicable.
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence through Big Y's Firm Foundations (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for food through interactive sales techniques.
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Posting ID: 72051022Posted: 2020-07-14