As a Warehouse Worker, you will do any number of tasks, picking, packing, and preparing orders to shipping and handling or even stocking.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and unpacking items
- Process Packages
- Scan Products
- Packing and sealing orders based on work orders or instructions from supervisor
- Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor
- Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Steel-toed boots required
- Discernment for safety and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and attention to detail
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Posting ID: 581416034Posted: 2020-11-03